Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Recycled Photo Frames

I love to pick up used picture frames at the thrift store and decorate them with buttons, game pieces, and other odds and ends. They make nice mirrors, and bulletin boards, too, to sell or give as gifts. Recently I decorated a couple of frames using goodies our friends gave us...

These two old tins were given to us by two different friends.
Both full of priceless treasures...

My fictional fiddlin' forebear, Otis Ham Waddle!
Found this school-themed wooden frame with rulers
along the edges, and added a heaping helping of vintage
buttons, buckles, and fossils all the way from Ohio.

Here's a sweet vintage frame of silver leafed wood, 
decorated simply with shell buttons from the flowered button tin.
I'll leave it to my friend to add a photo of her own.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.