Thursday, April 23, 2015

Colored Pencils on Sale!

Hey folks,

I just noticed that the colored pencil set I'm recommending for my May/June color theory class is on sale big time at the online Interweave store. This set retails for about $40.00 everywhere, but right now it's on sale for under $18.00, which is better than most of your big box store will get you, even with a coupon. Plus, this set comes with lots of accessories, including the pencil sharpener and blending stick I recommend for the class.

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, 24 set
I do not know how long this sale will last...

But these are the best pencils I know of for rich color pigment, easy sharpening,
and for shading and blending. Especially with the accessories included.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It will be reviewed and posted ASAP.